Surfshark is a virtual private network service based in the British Virgin Islands.
Surfshark is an interesting provider in that it shows a lot of promise with some exotic features, yet doesn’t deliver on some core abilities.
The provider’s strengths are its number of supported devices and excellent customer service.
• CleanWeb – Surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware and phishing attempts.
• Unlimited devices – Connect & use all your family devices simultaneously. You can protect as many devices as you’d like at once.
• Whitelister – Allow specific apps & websites to bypass the VPN. Works great with mobile banking apps.
• 24/7 live customer service
• Strict no-logs policy – Surfshark don’t monitor, track, or store what you do online. That means no connection or activity logs.
• Encryption – Surfshark guard your personal data by using industry-leading AES-256-GCM encryption.
Pricing plans need to be as easily comprehensible as they can be to make the user understand them better. And this is where SurfShark manages to take the cake. Its pricing plans are not just reasonably priced, but it is also offering all of its incredible features irrespective of which pricing plan you intend to select from among the ones listed. Black Friday VPN deals also offer great discount on SurfShark.
- Live chat 24/7
- Email support
- Talk with an expert
You definitely need to subscribe to this provider to know how good it is despite not matching the size of Top VPN providers like ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
SurfShark it’s a great VPN choice , cheap and provide all what you need. The speeds are great, there are no problems with privacy, the chat support is highly responsive, it unblocks Netflix and supports Torrenting, which is much more than what service of this size should provide.